Compare and Shop for a Medicare Health Plan
Get your career started at eHealth
eHealthInsurance has many exciting career opportunities in a number of locations, across various functions. Come join us today!
- Why eHealth?
- eHealth Benefits
- A proven business model and significant revenue traction?
- Cutting-edge technology?
- High barriers for entry of competitors?
- Hundreds of partnerships, including some of the internet's leading web sites?
- A world-class customer care center staffed with licensed professionals?
Then look no further than eHealth, Inc. - parent company of eHealthInsurance, eHealthTechnology, eHealthMedicare, and PlanPrescriber.
Through eHealthInsurance.com, the leading online source of individual & family and small business health insurance nationwide, eHealth has helped over 3 million Americans find the quality brand-name products that best meet their personal needs and budget. Through PlanPrescriber.com and eHealthMedicare.com, eHealth leverages insightful cost-comparison technology to match Medicare-eligible consumers with the best Medicare products based on their personal medical needs.
eHealthTechnology employs eHealth's proprietary software solutions to serve the business and transactional needs of industry customers across the country. eHealth's Government Systems business unit is leveraging these same technologies to serve the needs of federal and state governments in the creation of fully functional consumer health insurance exchanges.
Based in Mountain View, CA, eHealth also has offices in San Francisco and Gold River, CA; Maynard, MA; Salt Lake City, UT; and Washington DC.
eHealth provides comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative benefits intended to meet the varying needs of our employees.
All benefits are offered to full-time employees working 30+ hours per week, their dependents and/or domestic partner, unless otherwise noted. eHealth pays 90% or more of premiums for employees and 72% of premiums for dependents.
The following highlights the benefits we offer:
- Medical - choose from HMO, PPO and HSA Plans
- 401k - including employer match (begins 90 days after hire date)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program/Annual Wellness Fair