Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap)
- Plan F
- 2013 Plan
|Medigap Plan||Plan F|
|Annual Deductible||Part A:$0;
|Office Visit for Primary Doctor||No charge|
|Office Visit for Specialist||No charge|
|Doctor Choice||Any doctor or medical provider that accepts Medicare|
|Out-of-Pocket Maximum||No Limit|
|Prescription Drug Coverage||Not Covered|
|Physical Exams||Covered under Part B|
|Hospital Services Coverage|
|Emergency Room||No charge|
|Ambulance Services||No charge|
|Urgent Care||No charge|
|Outpatient Lab/X-Ray||No charge|
|Outpatient Surgery||No charge|
|Hospitalization||No charge for Days 1-60;
No charge for Days 61-90;
No charge for Days 91-150;
No charge for Additional 365 days;
All costs beyond the additional 365 days.
|Outpatient Rehabilitation Services||No charge|
|Skilled Nursing Facility||No charge|
|Home Health Care||No charge|
|Dental Services||Not Covered|
|Vision Services||Not Covered|
(See more benefit details,
including Out of Network coverage)
|Outline of Coverage|
|Medicare Brochure(s)||Medicare & You
Choosing a Medigap Policy
- You can always call our licensed agents at 1 -800-299-3116 (TTY User: 711) Mon - Fri 8AM - 8PM ET, Sat 9AM - 6PM ET if you have questions, need help comparing plans, or to complete your enrollment.
- DO NOT CANCEL ANY HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE YOU CURRENTLY HAVE OR DECLINE COBRA BENEFITS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN APPROVAL LETTER AND INSURANCE POLICY (ALSO KNOWN AS AN INSURANCE CONTRACT OR CERTIFICATE) FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY YOU SELECTED. MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THE INSURANCE POLICY. PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE EFFECTIVE DATE, PREMIUM AMOUNT, WAITING PERIOD, BENEFITS, LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, AND RIDERS.
- The quotes or rates shown above are estimates only. Your premium may be subject to change based on your medical history (pursuant to state law of residence), the underwriting practices of the insurance company, the optional benefits you selected, if any, and other relevant factors, such as changes in rates which take effect before your requested effective date. The insurance company always determines your actual premium. Insurance companies reserve the right to change the terms of a policy upon proper notification.
- The quotes or rates shown above are for your requested effective date and age ONLY. If the actual effective date of your policy is different from the requested effective date and stated age, the actual premium of your policy may differ from the quote or rate above. The carrier you selected may not guarantee their rates for any period of time. Subject to certain exceptions, the carrier can apply medical underwriting to your application if you apply outside of an open enrollment period.
- The Monthly Cost amounts shown may be subject to change on an annual basis.
- Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
- Not every plan is available statewide or in all service areas.