Group Health Cooperative Clear Care® Essential HMO
Find affordable Medicare insurance and apply online.
Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C)
- Group Health Cooperative Clear Care® Essential HMO
(See more benefit details,
including Out of Network coverage)
|See more benefit details:
Summary of Benefits
||Medicare & You
- You can always call our licensed agents at
(TTY User: 711) Mon - Fri 8AM - 8PM ET, Sat 9AM - 6PM ET if you have questions, need help comparing plans, or to complete your enrollment.
- Group Health - Group Health -
- Group Health - Group Health Cooperative Clear Care is an HMO with a Medicare contract. Group Health Options, Inc. Clear Care is a PPO with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Clear Care HMO and Clear Care PPO depends on contract renewal.
- Group Health - For Group Health Cooperative Clear Care Vital, Clear Care Basic, Clear Care Essential, Clear Care Key, and Clear Care Optimal, (HMO) plans: You must use plan providers except in emergency or urgent care situations or for out-of-area renal dialysis. If you obtain routine care from out-of-network providers neither Medicare nor Group Health will be responsible for the costs.
- Group Health - For Group Health Options, Inc. Clear Care Prestige (PPO) plan: This information is available for free in other languages. Please call our Customer Service number at 1-888-901-4600. (TTY users should call 1-800-833-6388 or 711.) Hours are Monday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. From October 1 to February 14, call from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Group Health - Esta información está disponible gratuitamente en otros idiomas. Por favor, llame a nuestro número de Servicio al Cliente, al 1-888-901-4600. (Los usuarios del sistema de retrasmisión TTY deben llamar al 1-800-833-6388 o al 711.) El horario es de lunes a viernes, de las 8 de la mañana hasta las 8 de la noche. Desde el 1 de octubre hasta el 14 de febrero, llame de las 8 de la mañana hasta las 8 de la noche, los siete días de la semana.
- Group Health - With the exception of emergencies or urgent care, it may cost more to get care from out-of-network providers.
Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE or consult www.medicare.gov (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
You may be able to get Extra Help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for Extra Help, call: 1-800-MEDICARE (1800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week; the Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users should call, 1-800-325-0778; or your Medicaid Office.
Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at www.medicare.gov.
- Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
- Not every plan is available statewide or in all service areas.
Last Updated: 10/18/2013