More than just a health insurance company, Cigna is a global health service company, dedicated to helping the people it serves improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
Cigna makes this happen through a broad range of integrated health care and related plans and services, and proven health and well-being programs that are targeted to the unique needs of its customers, clients and partners.
Who Cigna Serves
Cigna helps individuals, employers, and organizations around the world protect their health and well-being. Cigna’s integrated plans and services combine with proven healthy living programs to help individuals stay healthy and active.
- Cigna partners with brokers and consultants to develop programs to fit the unique needs of their employer and individual clients.
- And Cigna provides individuals and families with the coverage and tools they need to improve their health, well-being and sense of security-and lower their medical costs.
- Cigna International provides access to superior quality health care and related financial protection programs to groups and individuals around the globe.
Facts about Cigna
One of the largest health service companies in the US market, Cigna also operates internationally in 30 countries, and has more than 70 million customer relationships worldwide. Headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut, Cigna serves its customers with more than 30,000 dedicated employees.
Cigna is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CI) and is a component of the S&P 500 stock index.
- Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
- Not every plan is available statewide or in all service areas.